Yes, you can assign a reviewer to any Project Entry.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Project, Level 3 (Full Access), or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to assign Project Entry Reviewers.
Assigning a Reviewer to Unassigned Project Entries
- Click on the Assign Person icon
- Set an Assignee
- By default, you will be the Reviewer for the Entry. To change the Reviewer, click on the Reviewer field, and then write in the name of the new Reviewer
- If the Answer is ready to be reviewed, click Submit for Review
After 15 minutes, the Reviewer will receive a notification email letting them know they have Entries to review.
The Reviewer can then make edits to the answer or if no edits are needed, they can click Mark as Complete, locking the Entry from further edits.
Assigning a Reviewer to Project Entries That Have Been Assigned
By default, the User who assigned a Project Entry will automatically be added as the Reviewer. You can update the Reviewer to another User.
- Click on the photo of the current Reviewer
- Type in the name of the new Reviewer in the Reviewer field