Yes, you can assign a reviewer to any Project Entry.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Project, Level 3 (Full Access), or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to assign Project Entry Reviewers.
To Assign a Reviewer for Project Entries That Have an Assignee
By default, the User who assigned a Project Entry will automatically be added as the Reviewer. You can update the Reviewer to another User.
- Click on the photo of the current Reviewer
- Type in the name of the new Reviewer
To Assign a Reviewer for Project Entries That Do Not Have an Assignee
- Click on the Add Assignee icon
- Click on the gear icon beside the Assign field
- Set an Assignee
- By default, you will be the Reviewer for the Entry. To change the Reviewer, click on the X, and then write in the name of the new Reviewer
- Ensure the Answer is Submitted
- After 15 minutes, the Reviewer will receive a notification email letting them know they have Entries to review
The Reviewer will then be responsible for clicking the green checkmark to mark the Project Entry as Complete.