Keep track of your Projects by updating your Project's Status (Active, Complete, Stopped, Won, or Lost) to help your team teams focus on the Projects that need attention.
Tip: Save time by updating the status of Projects in bulk. Read more: How Can I Make Changes to My Projects in Bulk?
In this Article:
Permissions Required: Users with Projects Level 3 (Full Access) permissions can change the Status of all Projects. Users with Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions can change the Status of Projects in which they are the Project Owner.
To Mark a Project Complete or Stopped
Note: Project Entries cannot be updated in a Project once it has been marked as Complete or Stopped. The Project must first be re-opened to enable editing.
- From within a Project, click the Project Actions (3-dots) menu in the top-right corner
- Select Mark Project as Complete or Stop Project
To Mark a Project Won or Lost
Once a Project has been completed, you can keep track of the Projects that were either won or lost to measure your win rates and inform your future Projects.
- From within a Project that has already been marked Complete or Stopped, click into the Project Status dropdown
- Select Mark as Won or Mark as Lost
Tip: To save more time, and easily keep your Sales and Proposal teams in sync, Projects can be marked Won or Lost automatically using our Salesforce Integration. Read more: What is the Loopio Salesforce Integration?
To Re-Open a Project
If you’d like to continue working on a Project that was previously marked as Complete or Stopped, you can easily re-open it. This will enable the Project to be edited again.
- From within a Project that is currently marked Complete, Stopped, Won, or Lost, click on the Project Status dropdown
- Select Re-Open Project