Yes! If you have used Library Search to pull a response into a Project Entry and your Project Entry's Question text differs from that of the source Library Entry, you have the ability to add an Alternate Question to your Library Entry directly from the Project Entry.
Permissions Required: Library, Level 2 (Read & Write) permissions are required to add an Alternate Question to a source Library Entry through the Project space.
To add an Alternate Question to a source Library Entry in a Project:
- When a Project Entry has been filled using Library Search, Loopio scans for differences between the Project Entry's Question text and the source Library Entry's Question text. If a difference is detected, you will see a message below the Question text prompting you to add an Alternate Question. Click Add Alternate Question...
- In the modal that appears, you will see the source Library Entry and its current primary and alternate questions, as well as an edit field containing your Project Entry's Question text
- If the Question text requires edits, click the Edit (pencil) icon next to the Question text, make your desired changes, then click Save
- Once the Question text looks good, click Add to automatically add this Alternate Question to your Library Entry
- Once complete, your Project Entry will display a message to let you know that an Alternate Question has been added to the source Library Entry
Tip: If you want to view the Alternate Question in your Library, this can be done by hovering over the Answered by Library Search icon and clicking on the Question text
Note: Currently, the ability to add Alternate Questions to your source Library Entries does not allow for the addition of Answer Set Options to your Questions. To add Answer Set Options to your Library Entry, you can edit the Entry from the Library page: How Do I Edit a Library Entry?