Entry Alerts allow you to provide your team with additional context about how a Library Entry should be used, or any steps they should take before using it.
The Alert is a part of the Library Entry, but will not appear as part of your Answer text in an exported Project.
How Do I Add An Entry Alert?
To add an Entry Alert:
- Edit an existing Library Entry, or create a new one
- Enter additional context about the Entry in the Alert field, immediately below the Question field:
Tip: Alerts can be a maximum of 250 characters.
Where Will I See Entry Alerts?
Entry Alerts will appear in:
- Project Workspace List View
- Project Workspace Focus View
- Project Workspace Library Search
- Library Search
Tip: The Entry Alert can be hidden while working with the Entry. Click the yellow Alert icon to reveal it: