Entry Alerts allow you to provide your team with additional context about how a Library Entry should be used, or any steps they should take before using it.
The Alert is a part of the Library Entry, but will not appear as part of your Answer text in an exported Project.
How Do I Add An Entry Alert?
To add an Entry Alert:
- Edit an existing Library Entry, or create a new one
- Enter additional context about the Entry in the Alert field, immediately below the Question field:
Tip: Alerts can be a maximum of 250 characters.
Note: Loopio also allows you to import Entry Alerts into your Library using the Excel import method. Our Excel Library Import Template includes an "Alert" column, which can be used for providing additional context on how a Library Entry should be used. Read more about importing Entries to the Library from Excel: How Do I Bulk Import Library Entries From an Excel Document?
Where Will I See Entry Alerts?
Entry Alerts will appear in:
- Project Workspace List View
- Project Workspace Focus View
- Project Workspace Library Search
- Library Search
Tip: The Entry Alert can be hidden while working with the Entry. Click the yellow Alert icon to reveal it: