This article will help you set up the Loopio App in Seismic to enable your team to access the Loopio Library Search capabilities within the Seismic workspace.
- Seismic integration connected - start here: How Do I Set Up the Seismic Integration?
Permissions Required: Seismic Administrator permission is needed to set up the Seismic App.
Installing the Loopio App in Seismic
To install the Loopio App in Seismic and enable the ability to Search the Loopio Library, you need to follow the steps listed below:
Setting up in Seismic
- Follow this link to get started.
- Select the Loopio app and toggle the button from Disabled to Enabled
- You will receive a pop-up from Loopio asking for permission to access Seismic. Select Allow on this pop-up screen
- Configure your specific User groups so only users who have access to Loopio are Enabled to use the App
- Click Allow
After installation, you will be able to see the Loopio icon on the left-hand side menu bar. You may start searching
Note: If you are not logged into Loopio after the app has been installed, you can log in directly at any time within Seismic by either clicking the Loopio menu icon on the left-hand side or by clicking the Loopio from the top navigation bar.
Tip: Want to learn more about searching the Loopio in Library? Check out the following article: How Do I Search the Loopio Library in Seismic?