Updating an attachment that came from Seismic has never been easier. This feature allows you to quickly make updates to these attachments in your Loopio Attachment Library.
Subscription Required: The Seismic Integration and Attachment Library aren't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
- Active Seismic Account (Premium license required)
- Seismic integration enabled by a Loopio Admin. Read more: How Do I Set Up the Seismic Integration?
- Attachments were previously added to Loopio entries from Seismic and those answers have been added to the Loopio Library (Attachment is visible on the Attachment Library screen)
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 2 (Full Access) permission, included only in the Administrator Role, is required to manage the Attachment Library.
- Navigate to the Loopio Attachment Library
Tip: Files imported from Seismic include the Seismic logo over the thumbnail.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the file to bring up the menu and select the “Update from Seismic” option
- The update modal will display all newer versions of the file in Seismic.
- Select the version you wish to update the file to and click Update