As a Seismic user, you can export completed Loopio Projects directly to a Seismic workspace. Being able to export your completed Projects directly to Seismic saves you time and trouble rather than having to download and re-upload.
Subscription Required: The Seismic integration is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more.
- Active Seismic Account (Premium license required)
- Seismic integration enabled by a Loopio Admin. Read more: How Do I Set Up the Seismic Integration?
How To Export To a Seismic Workspace?
Note: Don't have the Seismic Integration configured yet? Read our article on: How Do I Set Up the Seismic Integration?
- Open a Project in the Loopio project workspace
- Click the Export button in the top right corner
- Select on the option that you'd like to export your project as, then click Export and select the Export to Seismic option from the dropdown.
- Choose the Seismic workspace folder where you want to export your Loopio Project
- Click Export to Seismic, and your Project will be exported to Seismic