Learn more: Check out our Library Entry Overview course in the Learning Station to learn more about searching the Library and Contextual Search (a Loopio login is required to access this link)
Using AI-powered natural language processing and neural networks, Loopio now understands the meaning of your Questions and Answers with Contextual Search.
When searching the Library using the new Contextual Search mode, the search results that are returned will consider the relevance and intent of the query, rather than just matching keywords.
Integrating contextual search capabilities into your Library management and Project workflows helps you find the right answers quickly, increasing your team’s overall response efficiency.
What Are the Benefits of Contextual Search?
- More relevant and accurate top search results that are tailored to the intent of your queries
- Contextual Search will find contextually relevant entries even if the entry does not have matching keywords
When to Use Contextual Search vs Keyword Search
We recommend using Contextual Search for finding the most relevant entry in the Library. However, there are 2 cases where Keyword Search is a better option:
- If your goal is to find specific Library Entries and edit those entries, we recommend using Keyword Search to ensure the entries returned contain your desired keywords
- If you know exact sequence of keywords that are contained in the Library Entry, we recommend using Keyword Search or Exact Match Search
Where Can Users Find Contextual Search?
Contextual Search is currently available as an option:
- In the Search Library tab when searching from within the Project Workspace
- On the Library > Search page
Contextual Search is also integrated into Magic.
Note: Integrating Contextual Search into Search Projects is in our plans for 2024.