Teams are groups of Users you create, based on your organization's needs. For example, you could have a Sales Team, a Research Team, and a Legal Team.
Teams allow you to assign Questions and Project Reviews to groups of Users, ensuring the best person takes action, even when it may be unclear who should be responsible. If you’re unsure of who would be able to take the lead on a Section or Project Entry, consider assigning a Team to complete them.
You can create and edit Teams in the Admin Panel from Admin > Teams.
Subscription Required: Teams are available on the Elite plan or higher.
How Do I Create a Team?
Permissions Required: Administrator, Level 1 (Manager) or higher is required to create & edit Teams..
To create a new Team:
- Click on Admin
- Click on the "Teams" tab
- Click "+ Add Team
- Enter the Team name and a description
How Do I Add Users to a Team?
Permissions Required: Administrator, Level 1 (Manager) or higher is required to create & edit Teams.
Users can be added to multiple Teams. Creating focused groups of Users will enable you to target exactly who should be responsible for each Entry.
To add Users to a Team:
Click into a Team
Click "Add Users" to search for any additional people that belong on that Team
Completing Project Entries as a Team
You have the ability to assign Questions in bulk by clicking Assign Section, or assign Questions individually, by clicking Add Assignee:
- Click the desired "Assign" button, then within the box that appears, search for the Team you want to assign. Searching a Team name will also display all the members that belong to that team
- The assigned Team will receive an email notifying them that their Team has Questions to answer
- Once a User logs in, they have the ability to claim any Questions to which their Team is assigned by clicking the "Claim Assignment" button. Once an Entry is claimed, only a Project Admin will be able to unassign or reassign that Entry
- Once a User claims a Question, they become the sole Assignee who is responsible for editing and submitting their Answer