You’ve Received a Request... Now What?
The Loopio Projects page is your workspace for building out and collaborating on your responses to questionnaires like RFPs, RFIs, SQs, and more.
A Project is created for each request you want to answer in Loopio. Within a Project, you can:
- Import content directly from an issued document
- Invite teammates to collaborate on answering questions
- Search through your existing Library of content to automatically answer questions
- Craft responses to new questions, and suggest those answers for addition to your Library
- Export answered questions right back into your original document, or into a custom Export Theme that reflects your unique brand
A User must be assigned an appropriate Project Role to give them the access they need to complete their work in the Project.
What Are the Roles in a Project?
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Projects, Level 1 (Participant) permissions or higher are required to access the Projects tab and be added as a Project Participant.
Tailor your team members’ Project permissions using predefined Project Roles. Project Roles allow you to customize the level of involvement your Project Participants have as they work together on an RFP.
There are three predefined Project Roles:
- Project Admin: Project Admins can do everything in a Project, including:
- Importing questions from an RFP
- Adding Project Participants
- Assigning Project Entries* to Participants
- Completing, reviewing, and commenting on Project Entries
- Running Magic as a first pass to answer Project Entries
- Exporting completed requests
- Collaborator: Collaborators can be assigned to answer or review Project Entries assigned to them, and have the ability to see and comment on all questions, including those they are not directly assigned to
- Assignee: Assignees can also be tasked to answer or review Project Entries assigned to them, and do not have the ability to see any other Project Entries
*Project Entries include both the Question and Answer as a pair
Note: Loopio-wide Projects, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions will allow a User to take all action in a Project - they will automatically be granted the Project Admin role when added to a Project.
Read more: The difference between Project-specific and Loopio-wide permissions
As different Project Roles experience the Projects space differently, we’ll walk through each of the Roles one by one below.