In This Article:
- What Are Default Content Styles?
- How Do I Set up My Default Content Styles?
- Can I Enter RGB Colors Into My Default Content Styles?
Tip: Looking for instructions to set up your Content Styles? Navigate to the following: How do I set up my Default Content Styles?
What Are Default Content Styles?
The Default Content Styles are the styles that are applied when viewing Entries in your Library, content pasted with the Rich Text Copy feature, and any Project that is not using an Export Theme with mapped content styles. They are made up of Core Loopio Styles, and new Styles that can be added to any Style Category, except the Project Styles.
Note: If you'd like to learn more about the Rich Text Copy feature, check out: Can I Copy Answer Text to My Clipboard? - To Use Rich Text Copy
The Style Categories include:
- Character Styles: Character styles can be used to change the formatting of individual words in a paragraph. A common use case for this Style Category includes creating an Emphasis Style for use inline.
The Core Loopio Style in this category is Highlighted Text.
- Paragraph Styles: Paragraph Styles make up the styling for an entire paragraph. Applying this kind of Style to any words within a paragraph will shift the Style of the entire paragraph. This Category is often used for text that should be uniform, including Headings.
The Core Loopio Styles in this Category include Normal Body Text and Answer Headings 1 - 5.
- Numbered List Styles: The formatting set up for Numbered List Styles will apply to both the number, and the text following it.
The Core Loopio Style in this Category is Numbered List.
- Bulleted List Styles: The formatting set up for Bulleted List Styles will apply to both the bullet, and the text following it.
The Core Loopio Style in this Category is Bulleted List.
- Table Styles: Table styles define the formatting of the Header background, the Header font colour, the cell spacing, and the Body Text font colour. The other attributes of the Body Text formatting is decided by the Normal Body Text Style.
The Core Loopio Style in this Category is Table Design.
- Project Styles: Project Styles include Styles for the structural components of a Project.
The Core Loopio Styles in this Category are:
- Projects - Section Title
- Projects - Subsection Title
- Projects - Question Text
- Projects - Answer Set Text
- Projects - Answer Footnote Text
Note: New styles cannot be added to the Project Styles Category.
How Do I Set up My Default Content Styles?
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permissions or higher are required to configure Content Styles.
The following instructions go over how to:
Setting up Your Core Loopio Styles
The Core Loopio Styles will be pre-populated in the Default Content Styles Page, as shown below.
To format a Core Loopio Style:
- Click the name of the Style you would like to modify, and select Edit
- This will allow you to edit the displayed fields
- Update the desired fields, and click Save
Note: If your desired font is not available in the drop down list, please contact our Support Team with the exact name of the font to have it added as a Custom Font to your account: Send an email to our Support Team.
The Custom Font will be at the end of the font list, once added.
Adding New Styles
New Styles can be added to any Style Category, except Project Styles.
- Scroll to the Style Category you would like to add a new Style to, and select +New [Category] Style
- This will generate a new Style. Add a Style name, and change the formatting as desired
- Click Save
Can I Enter RGB Colors Into My Default Content Styles?
Yes, you can load your brand colors into Loopio as RGB Code, as well as Hex Color Code. This allows you to maintain brand consistency, saving you time and keeping your Final Project Export on-brand.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permission is required to access the Admin Page.
Type the RGB Code ("RGB(x,x,x)") or the Hex Color Code into the Font Color field. Any RGB code will automatically update to the appropriate Hex Color Code.
If you are not aware of your brand RGB Code or Hex Color Code, you can choose a color using the color picker.