Yes, you can easily copy answer text from a Library Entry to your Clipboard.
- From your Library page, search for the Library Entry you would like to copy
- Click the Copy Answer button on the Entry's Answer field
or click the Entry Actions (three-dot) menu in the Entry's upper right-hand corner and select Copy Answer Text
- The answer text will be copied to your clipboard
- Images, attachments, and dynamic variables will not be copied
- The copied text will not retain any of the Content Styles set in Loopio
- Bullet points will be re-formatted as text-based dashes when copied