Permissions Required: Reviews from Projects, Level 2 permissions are required to access the Reviews from Projects page.
To access the Reviews from Projects page, click Reviews and select From Projects:
How Can I View the Library Changes I Want to Review?
On the left side of the Reviews from Projects screen, you will see three filter options to focus in on the Entries you’re ready to review:
- Existing Entries: Displays suggested updates made to existing Library Entries used in a Project
- New Entries: Displays suggested Entries that were manually Answered in a Project
- All Entries: Displays suggested updates made to both existing Library Entries and Entries that were manually Answered in a Project
Project + Section:
- The name of the Project and Section of the Project where this Entry was suggested for addition to the Library
- Filter by the Stack, Category, and Subcategory the Existing Entry is located in
Note: All New Entries will be categorized as “No Stack” until they are added to the Library
- Filter Entries using Tags that are present in existing Library Entries.
- The language of the entry
- Filter the list based on the Reviewer's name.
To learn more about Reviewing Project content for addition to your Library, read on: Action on Reviews from Projects