Export Theme Content Styles are Styles that have been detected within a Word Export Theme in your Loopio account.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permissions or higher are required to manage your Export Theme and Content Styles
To easily map your Content Styles, you can cross-reference the Export Theme Content Styles with the styles in your Word Export Theme. To do so:
- Open your Export Theme file using Word
- Navigate to Home > Styles Pane to access all the elements that will be available to map within Loopio:
Tip: Please ensure you have selected “All Styles” from the drop-down menu in the Styles Pane so you can see all the styles saved in your Word Export Theme.
- In Loopio, go to Admin > Content Style > Export Themes:
- Click Edit Styles to the right of the Export Theme you want to work with:
- Select Use theme styles:
- For each Loopio Style, select the associated Word Style from the dropdown to map the styles:
- Click Save
After you've mapped your elements, run a test Export to review and make adjustments accordingly.