Yes, you can mark up to 500 Library Entries reviewed in one bulk action.
- Users with Reviews from Library, Level 1 (Reviewer) permissions or higher can bulk complete Reviews that are assigned to them. They will not be able to bulk complete Reviews that are assigned to other individuals.
- Users with Reviews from Library, Level 2 (Assigner) permissions or higher will be able to bulk complete all Reviews in the current list, even those assigned to other Users.
To Mark Entries Reviewed in Bulk
- Navigate to Reviews > From Library
- Select one or more Reviews using the checkbox to the left of the Question
Tip: Select all the Reviews on a page by clicking on the Select Page option above the first entry
- If required, navigate across multiple pages of Reviews and select up to 500 Reviews in total
- Click X selected results
- Select Complete Reviews
- Confirm the number of entries that will be affected by this action, and click Complete to mark the Entries Reviewed, or click Cancel to make changes to your selection