Review audit trails allow you to track changes made to a Library Entry Review before it is completed.
These audit trails, known as History, allow users to see the full historical details on:
- Who created a Review
- Who updated a Review
- When a Review was updated
- What each update entailed
Looking for information on changes to Library Entries? Read on: Tracking Library Entry changes
How Do I View the Audit Trail for a Review?
Note: Review History will be shown for all Reviews created on or after July 25, 2019. Any Reviews created before this date will not display History.
Any changes made to your Review are visible in the Review’s History logs, which can be accessed from the Reviews page:
- Navigate to the Library Reviews page and locate the desired Review
- Click the blue arrow beside History in the Review’s bottom left-hand corner, then click View Details on the desired History log item you would like to see
- To see the changes made, click Compare With Latest
Subscription Required: The ability to indicate an Entry's language is a feature of Multi-Language Library, which isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
How Can I See What Edits Were Made to a Review?
Each update made to a Review will result in a record in its History. To see a record of the Review as it appeared at the time of the selected audit, click “View Details”.
This will expose a snapshot of the Entry from that point in time:
To view changes made between the selected audit and other versions of the Review, select one of the options in the top right corner.
Note: Changes are shown in the form of red strikethrough text for deletions and green text for insertions.
- Compare With Previous: Displays the changes made between the selected version and one version earlier
- Compare With Latest: Displays the changes made to the selected version to arrive at the most recent version of the Entry