Library Reviews provide you with an opportunity to audit your Library content to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate.
Library Review Cycles can be set for individual Library Entries, Subcategories, or Categories. You can also choose to review individual Library Entries on the spot using the “Review Now” option. To ensure your content stays fresh, we recommend completing Library Reviews regularly.
To learn more about Reviews, read on:
Creating & Managing Library Reviews
- How Do I Create a Library Review?
- How Do I Delete or Modify Existing Library Review Cycles?
- Can I Bulk Cancel or Reassign a User's Active Library Reviews?
Completing Library Reviews
- How Do I Complete a Library Review?
- Where Can I See My Library Reviews?
- How Do I Reassign a Library Review to Another User?