Library Reviews provide you with an opportunity to audit your Library content to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate.
Library Review Cycles can be set for individual Library Entries, Subcategories, or Categories. You can also choose to review individual Library Entries on the spot using the “Review Now” option. To ensure your content stays fresh, we recommend completing Library Reviews regularly.
To learn more about Reviews, read on:
Creating & Managing Library Reviews
- How Do I Create a Library Review?
- How Do I Delete or Modify Existing Library Review Cycles?
- Can I Bulk Cancel or Reassign a User's Active Library Reviews?
- What Is the Difference Between Library Reviews and Review Cycles? (a Loopio login is required to view this page)
Completing Library Reviews
- Where Can I See My Library Reviews?
- How Do I Complete a Library Review?
- Can I Complete Library Reviews in Bulk?
- How Do I Reassign a Library Review to Another User?
- Can I Reassign Library Reviews in Bulk?
Other Reviews Content
- How Can I See Changes Made to a Library Review?
- How Can I Filter and Sort Library Reviews?
- Where Can I See Library Entries That Are in Review?
- FAQ: Library Review Bulk Actions (a Loopio login is required to view this page)