Subscription Required: Your Loopio account must have Library User licenses available to make use of this feature. If your Subscription Plan does not include Library User licenses, please reach out to our Customer Success Team for more information. Not sure how to reach them? Contact our Support Team and we can help.
Library Users have a streamlined, mobile-friendly view of your Loopio Library, allowing them to benefit from view-only access to the verified, up-to-date company content stored in your Loopio Library. A Library User’s view is optimized to surface content, allowing users to quickly search, view, and copy Library Entries.
A Library User is a limited permissions license, intended for Users who need read-only access to the Library. They are not typically or overly involved in the RFP process.
Tip: Our Customer Success Team can help you decide which License Types work best for your team. Not sure how to reach them? Our Support Team can help: Send an email to Support
Use Library Users When:
- You want to enable your team to leverage approved content from the Loopio Library
- You want to enable your team to access content through Slack, Microsoft Teams, and the Loopio Chrome Extension
How Do I Add Library Users?
Library Users are added the same way that a Standard User would be added.
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Under Users, click the Add User button
- Fill in the user details, and ensure that you have Library User selected as the Role
Note: You may have multiple Library User roles with different names and permissions. Check that you are selecting a Library User Role type. You can see a tooltip beside Library User Roles in the Admin > Roles & Permissions screen:
- Click Create
Note: By default, Library Users will have access to your entire Loopio Library. You can create multiple Library User roles to give your teams access to exactly the content they need.
What a Library User Can and Cannot Do
Let's find out what users who are assigned this role can and can't do in Loopio.
A Library User Can:
- Be given Library Level 1 (Read Only) permissions
- Search for Library content through Slack, Microsoft Teams, and the Loopio Chrome Extension
A Library User Cannot:
- Access Projects
- Action on Entries suggested for the Library through Reviews from Projects
- Participate in Library Reviews
- Access Reporting or the Admin panel