Loopio Projects allow you to create, answer, and export Projects to address the questions in your documents.
To Create a New Project:
Permissions Required: Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions or higher are required to create a new Project.
- From the top-right corner of the Project List screen or the Home Dashboard screen, click Create a New Project
- Select your desired option in the Create a Project popup:
- To use a published Project Template to create this Project, select the desired Template in the dropdown and click Use Template, or
- To create a blank Project or import content from a Source Document, click Create Project
- Enter your Project Details, including the Project Name, Client Name, description of the Project, Project Owner, Due Date, and (optional) Word Export Theme
Tip: Be sure to make your Project Name specific. It's common to work on multiple Projects for the same client.
- Upload the document you want to answer in Loopio. You'll also be able to upload additional reference documents once your Project has been created through the Documents tab (Shortcut: 4) of the Project's Sidebar
- Click Create