Available in Beta: For select customers, this update will take effect at a later date. Support for Checkboxes in Word Source Documents is available now in most accounts as an ongoing Beta as we continue to make enhancements for a full release in 2024. Contact our Customer Success Team or Support Team to learn more: Send an email to Support
Learn more: Check out our Answer Sets course in the Learning Station (a Loopio login is required to access this link)
We’re excited to introduce support for Checkboxes contained within Word Source Documents. This feature enables you to import your Word Source Documents containing checkboxes into your Loopio projects, allowing you and your team to collaborate on these checkboxes and ultimately export them back into your completed projects.
Please note as this is an ongoing Beta, there will be some limitations to the functionality.
These limitations include but are not limited to:
- Exporting checkboxes to HTML
- Seeing checkboxes in Export Preview Editor
- Reselect from Source for checkboxes
- Detecting and mapping checkboxes to the left of questions
- Detecting and mapping “fake” checkboxes
- Persisting the state of checkboxes during import
- Seeing checkboxes in Project Entry history and snapshots
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have any questions or thoughts about this feature, feel free to send a message to your Customer Success Team, or submit your feedback through our in-app surveys!
Importing Checkboxes from Word Source Documents
- When you import a Word Source document containing checkboxes and begin mapping Questions, we’ll automatically detect any checkboxes in your Word document and select them as checkboxes for import
You’ll also be able to manually identify checkboxes in multiple cells of tables
- Once the associated checkbox is selected, you can either create a new Answer Set and Options for the checkbox or select a pre-existing Answer Set and Options for the checkbox
- Once your checkboxes are fully mapped, click Import to bring the document and your relevant checkboxes into your Loopio Project
Working with Checkboxes in Projects
- You’ll be able to interact with entries in the Projects Workspace that contain checkboxes in List View
Note: Support for checkboxes in Source View and Focus View is also planned.
- To manage Answer Sets and Options for checkboxes in the Project Workspace, use the Manage Answer Sets option in the Project Actions (⋯) menu
Exporting Checkboxes Into Your Finished Projects
Permissions Required: Project Admin or Loopio-wide Project, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to Export a Project.
- Once your project is complete, select Export to download a copy of your Project
- If your Project contains checkboxes, they be present when exporting to your Word Source Document, or using the Custom Template option
- You’ll see a preview of your Project before exporting. Once you click Export, you can download your finished Project containing completed checkboxes
Note: Checkboxes will not appear checked in the Export preview, but will be checked within the exported Word document.