Loopio Projects allow you to create, answer, and export Projects to address the questions in your documents.
To Create a New Project:
Permissions Required: Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions or higher are required to create a new Project.
- Click Projects in the top navigation bar
- Click Create a New Project
- (Optional) - If Project Templates have been Published, select "Respond to Source Document" to create a blank Project or select the desired Template
- Enter your Project Details, including the Project Name, Client Name, description of the Project, Project Owner, Due Date, and (optional) Word Export Theme
Tip: Be sure to make your Project Name specific. It's common to work on multiple Projects for the same client.
- Upload the document you want to answer in Loopio. You'll also be able to upload additional reference documents once your Project has been created through the Documents tab (Shortcut: 4) of the Project's Sidebar
- Click Create