To create a Loopio Project using the Salesforce Integration - Classic View:
Note: Your Organization may have installed the Loopio Integration only on Opportunity layouts or only on Account layouts. If you do not see the Loopio Object in the expected location please reach out to a Loopio Administrator.
- Navigate to an Opportunity or Account in Salesforce
- Scroll to the Loopio Object
- Click the New Loopio Project button
- Fill in the Project details in the Loopio screen embedded in Salesforce. The Client Name will populate automatically with the Account Name tied to the Opportunity.
- Click Create
- If you have a Loopio License, you can view the Project in Loopio by clicking View Project in Loopio. If you do not have a Loopio License, you can navigate back to the Salesforce Opportunity by clicking Back to Opportunity.