To create a Loopio Project using the Salesforce Integration - Classic View:
- Navigate to an Opportunity in Salesforce
- Scroll to the Loopio Object
- Click the New Loopio Project button
- Fill in the Project details in the Loopio screen embedded in Salesforce. The Client Name will populate automatically with the Account Name tied to the Opportunity.
- Click Create
- If you have a Loopio License, you can view the Project in Loopio by clicking Go to: Salesforce Loopio Project. If you do not have a Loopio License, you can navigate back to the Salesforce Opportunity by clicking Go to: Salesforce Opportunity.
Note: After the Project has been created in Salesforce, it will appear on your Project list in Loopio, and the Project Creator will be listed as "Salesforce User"